Notice of BGRS Availability December 2017
Published: Monday December 4th, 2017
THE GOVERNMENT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF THE BAHAMAS BAHAMAS REGISTERED STOCK 2027 AND 2037 ISSUE OF B$50,000,000 ISSUED UNDER HOUSE RESOLUTION
Prospectus Date: November 30, 2017
- Issuer: Bahamas Government
- Registrar: Central Bank of The Bahamas
- Organizer: Central Bank of The Bahamas
- Open Date: December 7, 2017 (9:30 a.m.)
- Close Date: December 12, 2017 (3:00 p.m.)
- Settlement: December 15, 2017
- First Int. Payment: June 15, 2018
- Calendar: Actual/365
The Central Bank of The Bahamas will not accept applications after 3:00 p.m. each day.
- Payments: Subscription amounts should be made electronically or via bank draft payable to the Central Bank of The Bahamas only. CASH PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Requirements: Applicants must present a NIB card and one additional form of identification: either a Driver’s License or Passport. New Business customers must present a list of its authorized signatories along with a Memorandum / Articles of Association.
- Refunds: Refunds will be made within three (3) days following the closing date. No interest will be paid on amounts refunded.
- Certificates: Successful applicants will be notified via email and can collect their certificates from the Central Bank on January 5, 2018.
Application forms may be obtained from The Central Bank of The Bahamas' offices in Nassau and Freeport or from the Central Bank’s website at www.centralbankbahamas.com