Request for Proposal: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution
Published: Wednesday October 2nd, 2019
As part of its strategic plan, the Central Bank of The Bahamas (the Bank) has embarked on a comprehensive Information Technology (IT) modernization initiative encompassing upgrading and adopting new technology systems, platforms and software solutions to meet the current and future needs of the Bank. The Bank hereby invites qualified bidders to submit proposals for designing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that allows the organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage its' operational activities and automate back-office functions related to financial and human resources management. The overall goal of this modernization exercise is to:
- Ensure automation and integration with existing systems utilized by the Bank in its core departments, i.e. Banking, Banking Supervision and Research.
- Increase operational efficiency by eliminating the use of worksheets and other manual tools that increases processing times and are prohibitive to end-to-end workflows.
- Improve the ability to perform and complete tasks in an automated manner and within an integrated platform.
- Implement and execute cohesive workflows within an integrated system and making redundant the need for standalone systems, processes and approvals that will introduce and sustain a paperless environment.
- Increase operational efficiency by facilitating robust security, streamlined processes, forecasting and reporting, agility, and scalability.
Any decision to award a proposing firm shall be based on the demonstrated ability to understand and deliver the services desired by the Bank. Other factors that shall contribute to the selection of a proposing firm include, but are not limited to, price, accessibility, and a proven record of accomplishment in delivering the requested solution.
All inquiries, interpretations, or clarifications, either administrative or technical, regarding this RFP, must be requested by email no later than the date indicated in the Schedule of Events. All non-proprietary written questions will be answered in writing and conveyed to all Bidders. Oral statements concerning the meaning or intent of the contents of this RFP by any person are not considered binding. Questions regarding any aspect of this RFP should be sent electronically to:
Central Bank of The Bahamas
Subject Line: IT2019010 Enterprise Resource Planning Solution Request for Proposals
Via E-Mail: [email protected]
Electronic copies of the proposal must be received on November 14, 2019, at or before 4:00 pm EDT. Faxed, hardcopy or oral proposals will not be accepted and could result in disqualification.