The Central Bank of The Bahamas was established on 1st June 1974, and marked the beginning
of a new phase in the monetary history of The Bahamas. Today, the Bank continues to diligently pursue its mandate.
There are no recent news articles to display. Please visit our Press Release archives here.
- Quarterly Statistical Digest, November 2014 (Published 16 Dec, 2014)
- Consultation Papers on the Definition of Capital and Minimum Disclosure Requirements (Published 12 Dec, 2014)
- Financial Sector (Annual Banking) Survey 2014 (Published 10 Dec, 2014)
- MEFD October 2014 (Published 03 Dec, 2014)
- ORIMS Forms Presentation (Published 28 Nov, 2014)