The Central Bank of The Bahamas was established on 1st June 1974, and marked the beginning
of a new phase in the monetary history of The Bahamas. Today, the Bank continues to diligently pursue its mandate.
There are no recent news articles to display. Please visit our Press Release archives here.
- MEFD January 2014 (Published 28 Feb, 2014)
- Proposed Changes to the Dormant Bank Accounts Administration Regime (Published 20 Feb, 2014)
- MEFD December 2013 (Published 30 Jan, 2014)
- Banks and Trust Companies (Amendment) Regulations, 2013 (Published 16 Jan, 2014)
- Banks and Trust Companies Licensed in The Bahamas: 31/12/13 (Published 14 Jan, 2014)