The Central Bank of The Bahamas was established on 1st June 1974, and marked the beginning
of a new phase in the monetary history of The Bahamas. Today, the Bank continues to diligently pursue its mandate.
View Details of the RFP for IT Modernisation here.
- New TIE Portal Opening Date (Published 18 Jul, 2016)
- Quarterly Economic Review, March 2016 (Published 15 Jul, 2016)
- Financial Stability Report: December 2015 (Published 13 Jul, 2016)
- Banks and Trust Companies Licensed in The Bahamas: 30/06/16 (Published 12 Jul, 2016)
- Co-operative Credit Unions in The Bahamas: 30/06/16 (Published 12 Jul, 2016)