The Central Bank of The Bahamas was established on 1st June 1974, and marked the beginning
of a new phase in the monetary history of The Bahamas. Today, the Bank continues to diligently pursue its mandate.
There are no recent news articles to display. Please visit our Press Release archives here.
- Comments on the Basel Consultation Papers (Published 19 Nov, 2015)
- Consultation Paper on Proposed Revisions to the Guidelines on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (Published 19 Nov, 2015)
- MEFD September 2015 (Published 10 Nov, 2015)
- Consultation Paper on the Draft Technology Risk Management Guidelines (Published 30 Oct, 2015)
- October 2015 BSD Quarterly Letter (Published 27 Oct, 2015)