The Central Bank of The Bahamas was established on 1st June 1974, and marked the beginning
of a new phase in the monetary history of The Bahamas. Today, the Bank continues to diligently pursue its mandate.
- MEFD April 2016 (Published 27 May, 2016)
- Annual Report & Statement of Accounts, 2015 (Published 23 May, 2016)
- Guidelines for the Administration of Monetary Penalties (Published 19 May, 2016)
- Financial Transactions Reporting (Wire Transfers) Regulations, 2015 (Published 18 May, 2016)
- Financial Transactions Reporting Act (Amendment to First Schedule) Order, 2015 (Published 09 May, 2016)