The Central Bank of The Bahamas was established on 1st June 1974, and marked the beginning
of a new phase in the monetary history of The Bahamas. Today, the Bank continues to diligently pursue its mandate.
There are no recent news articles to display. Please visit our Press Release archives here.
- Consultation Papers on the Calculation of the Capital Charge for Credit Risk and the Guidelines for the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) for Licensees (Published 09 Oct, 2015)
- MEFD August 2015 (Published 30 Sep, 2015)
- MEFD July 2015 (Published 31 Aug, 2015)
- Banks and Trust Companies Regulation (Amendment) Act, 2015 (Published 07 Aug, 2015)
- Business Licence (Amendment) Act, 2015 (Published 07 Aug, 2015)