The Central Bank of The Bahamas was established on 1st June 1974, and marked the beginning
of a new phase in the monetary history of The Bahamas. Today, the Bank continues to diligently pursue its mandate.
There are no recent news articles to display. Please visit our Press Release archives here.
- Quarterly Statistical Digest, August 2014 (Published 12 Sep, 2014)
- Financial Stability Report 2013 (Published 12 Sep, 2014)
- MEFD July 2014 (Published 29 Aug, 2014)
- All Banks Financial Trend Report - June 2014 (Published 19 Aug, 2014)
- Commercial Banks Financial Trend Report - June 2014 (Published 19 Aug, 2014)