The Central Bank of The Bahamas was established on 1st June 1974, and marked the beginning
of a new phase in the monetary history of The Bahamas. Today, the Bank continues to diligently pursue its mandate.
There are no recent news articles to display. Please visit our Press Release archives here.
- MEFD May 2015 (Published 02 Jul, 2015)
- Quarterly Statistical Digest, May 2015 (Published 02 Jul, 2015)
- June 2015 BSD Quarterly Letter (Published 26 Jun, 2015)
- Draft Uniform Bye-Laws for Co-operative Credit Unions Operating in The Bahamas (Published 23 Jun, 2015)
- Consultation Paper on the Credit Union Guidelines (Published 12 Jun, 2015)